About this page
This page is a Japanese translation of the Terms of Service. The following is a translation.
Terms of Service
MajinAI (hereinafter referred to as "this site") is available only to users who agree to these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service are effective upon accessing the site and using the service.
Users who do not agree to the Terms of Service are not allowed to use the site.
Summary of Terms of Service
- Roughly the same as pixiv.
- Zoning tags must be set appropriately.
- The genitals must be mosaicked.
- Not only illustrations, but also images mainly real-life photographs can be posted.
Use of Services
- The Terms of Service can be changed without notice to the user. Changes will be applied at the time of revision.
- Japanese law applies.
- Everything on this site is subject to discontinuation or suspension without notice.
- Massive and continuous posting of prohibited works.
- Post edited images and metadata.
- Defamatory, threatening, economically or psychologically damaging or detrimental comments.
- Posting comments for the purpose of inappropriate advertising or solicitation.
- Using crawlers and other programs to gather or farm works.
- Anything that places an extreme load on the server.
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of the site.
- Infringes the rights of others, including copyrights.
- Violation of Japanese law.
Age restricted works
This Service requires age restriction to be applied to works that are not suitable for viewing by minors.
Users must apply age restrictions to all works that correspond to the following.
- [ R-18 / NSFW ]: Anything that can be associated with, or represents sex, and which represents the union or joining of the genitals, or which is reminiscent of the sexual act.
- [ R-18G / NSFW+Graphic ]: Violent scenes, ideas, and imitative expressions that are to be considered highly dangerous or shocking.
* In particular, works that include detailed depictions of lacerations and internal organs of both human and animal bodies, and works that depict violence such as torture, should be marked [ R-18G / NSFW+Graphic ].
The following works can be considered potential candidates for deletion:
- Works that are defamatory, threatening, economically or emotionally damaging or detrimental.
- Works that contain needlessly warped or distorted depictions of sex.
- Works that contain shockingly or disturbingly strong violence.
- Works that promote needlessly extreme ideas.
- Works that glorify or excessively foster antisocial conduct.
- Works that discriminate against race, belief, occupation, gender, or religion.
- Works that display the actions of religious cults or political extremists.
- Works that contain inhuman cruelty which is exaggerated to be needlessly shocking and that could be expected to lead to imitation.
- Works that contain clearly sexualized depictions of young children.
- Expressions of exposed genitalia.
- Foreign objects that are meant to represent sexual acts or exposed genitalia.
* If censorship (such as mosaics or pixelation) is used, exceptions will be made as long as the works are considered to be socially acceptable.
About censorship (mosaics/pixelation)
- Generally speaking, the censorship process assumes that any inappropriate parts shall be hidden based on visual judgment rather than on the technical nature of the image.
- Censorship shall be efficiently done until it has achieved a level where no programs can reverse the edit.
- The range should include the outline.
- Vague mosaics/pixelation where details are made clear by the transparency of the concealment shall not be considered as censorship.
- The following are guidelines for using mosaics/pixelation:
Mosaics should use squares at least 4x4 pixels in size. If the said image is more than 400 pixels long, the dimensions of the mosaic squares should be 1/100 the length of the whole image.
- Censorship using solid colors should conceal all inappropriate parts of the image. However, exceptions can be made if concealing only a part of the image leads to an acceptable result.
- Censorship using white liquids and other patterns or painting techniques which goal is censorship should conceal all inappropriate parts of the image. However, exceptions can be made if concealing only a part of the image leads to an acceptable result.
Examples of expressions that require the use of mosaics/pixelation
- Genitals or areas reminiscent of genitals.
- The union or joining of the genitals and the insertion of foreign objects.
- The union or joining of anuses and the insertion of foreign objects.
- Areas that are unnecessarily detailed due to being exposed by cuts, lacerations, etc.
- The administrator can disclose the user's connection information, etc., and take action if the administrator determines that the user has violated the Terms of Service of this site and that such disclosure is necessary. This cannot be refused by the user.
- The administrator can disclose the user's connection information and other information to a third party when required by law or regulation. This cannot be denied by the user.
The administrator can take action and control (e.g. delete) everything on this site, regardless of the user, third party or request. There is no obligation.
- Enacted on November 3, 2022
- Revised on November 19, 2022
- Revised on February 11, 2023
- Revised on March 7, 2023